This special Get Started bundle supplies you with everything you need for your roleplaying adventures in one handy package, and is offered at a special discounted price, so you can get started right away with the minimum of fuss and effort.
You’ll find a core rulebook so you can learn the rules and mechanics of playing the game, plus a Game Master screen to keep your secrets from the prying eyes of your players.
It also includes a dice set to roll those bones and determine the outcomes of your skill tests, plus a set of starting adventures so you can get up and running quickly.
It’s everything you need to get playing the John Carter of Mars RPG at a special discounted price!
John Carter of Mars Core Rule Book
Edgar Rice Burrough’s John Carter of Mars: Adventures on the Dying World of Barsoom transports you to the Red Planet of Barsoom, an arid, dying land of ancient civilizations and fearsome creatures. Begin your adventures of romance and heroism using a pulp-action inspired variant of the 2d20 System. Take on the role of heroes as you travel, battle, and romance your way across the wondrous and dangerous world of Barsoom. Play as John Carter, Princess Dejah Thoris, the fearsome Thark warrior Tars Tarkas – or create your own heroes from an exciting variety of options.
- An overview of Barsoom and its peoples, perfect to introduce new players to the wondrous world of John Carter of Mars.
- Detailed chapters on Barsoomian technology, creatures and cultures.
- A new talent focused, narrative variation of the 2d20 System including a step-by-step character generation system designed to create heroes from a variety of backgrounds and concepts.
- Create a wide variety of characters such as a Dashing Red Martian Duelist, a Brilliant First Born Scientist, a Savage Beastmaster, a Courageous Airship Officer, even Earthborn characters, so players can follow in the bounding footsteps of John Carter himself!
- A detailed narrator's section filled with information on how to run genre-and-setting appropriate campaigns, including information about the great and terrible secrets of Barsoom.
- Three eras of play based on the adventures of John Carter himself. Adventure during the Dotar Sojat era, or adventure during the time where Carter became a Prince of Helium and in the years after when he was believed dead, or fight alongside Carter and his allies during the later Jeddak of Jeddaks era.
- An introductory adventure, the Mind Merchants of Mars, to get players and narrators started on their adventures and immersed in the world of Barsoom
John Carter of Mars Narrator's Screen + Toolkit
Modiphius Entertainment presents the John Carter of Mars Narrator’s Toolkit. The Toolkit includes the official John Carter of Mars narrator screen. The exterior features amazing rendered artwork from the cover of the core rulebook, while
the interior features useful rules, tables and charts for narrators. Also included is a booklet with new advice on running campaigns as well as new rules.
• Full color, 4-panel narrator screen with artwork on the exterior and reference tables and charts on the interior.
• 36 page, full color booklet with advice on running and creating campaigns as well as new additional rules for travel and large-scale combat.
Helium Dice Set
Show your loyalty to the Twin Cities of Helium with these high quality, custom dice.
• Two d20’s and four d6’s in beautiful white marble color, featuring custom symbols
specific to the John Carter of Mars roleplaying game.
Phantoms of Mars Campaign Book
Uncover the nefarious conspiracy of the mysterious organization known as the Eidolon as you adventure your way across Barsoom to save the people of the dying planet. Phantoms of Mars will take your heroes on a journey full of pulp-action, intrigue and heroism as they race to uncover the Eidolon conspiracy and see just how far it has spread.
• A 128 page, full color, landscape hardback book with a complete campaign arc for the John Carter of Mars roleplaying game.
• Detailed narrator’s section with information on key characters, plots and advice on how to run and insert the campaign into existing games.