Welcome to a blood thriller on the streets of the modern nights.
For centuries, the Anarch Movement enjoyed an uneasy truce with the Camarilla, but no longer. Now, the Unbound refuse to bow to the sickening hypocrisy and tyranny of their former allies.
Claiming the nighttime streets as their own, the Anarchs seek independence from the despotic Elders, by any means necessary. Only the toughest and smartest of self-made vampires will survive. Featuring
This sourcebook contains stories and metaplot of the Anarch Movement in modern times, as well as ruleset and lore for clan Ministry (formerly known as Followers of Set).
Mature Warning: contains graphic and written content of a mature nature, including violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.
- A look into the Anarch Sect with vignettes on vampires within the Anarch Movement
- Adds new rules to Vampire the Masquerade, including rules for the Ministry
- A deeper look into Anarch Clans, with lore sheets and histories to add to your gameplay experience
- All-new essays on nocturnal survival and politics from Juhana Pettersson
At a Glance
- 200 Page Full-Color Hardcover Book
- Role Playing Game Supplement for Vampire the Masquerade, set in the World of Darkness